Hair & Makeup Courses and Workshops
Dreaming of becoming a Hair or Makeup Artist? Dream no more!
EXCITING NEWS!!!! Part-time professional hair courses and/or makeup courses and workshops are now available!
If you have dreamed of becoming a professional hair or makeup artist, now is the time you can make that dream happen!
Belles and Brides are now offering part time professional courses, in professional bridal & special occasion hair or makeup styling, at our boutique hair and makeup studio in central Hamilton!
We are also offering group and individual one-on-one hair or makeup wokrshops in Hamilton, Tauranga, and Auckland!
Learn from some of the best hair and makeup artists in the business, and create the career of your dreams in the fun and exciting beauty industry!
If you want a rewarding & flexible career that will challenge you, that you can work around family and other commitments, that will give you a creative outlet, and that will offer you an abundance of opportunity, this is IT!
- Part time 12 week hair or makeup evening courses run on Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings from 6.30pm till approx 9pm. Next intakes in April 2019, and July 2019.
- Enrol in the Hair AND makeup course (Tues & Thurs), OR choose makeup-only (Tues), or hair-only (Thurs).
- Professional tuition by the Belles & Brides lead artists
- High-quality starter makeup or hair kit supplied (including quality makeup brush set, Indee Cosmetics, and GHD and Cloud 9 styling tools)
- All ages welcome to apply, including mature school leavers
- Certificate of completion supplied.
- Strictly limited intake with small class sizes for optimum student learning opportunities.
- Taking enrolments now – secure your place TODAY!
- Tailored weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plans available!
- 1 – 4 day private one-on-one workshops also available. We can tailor the day workshops to your requirements and level of skill. Perfect for beginners who want to start training straight away (and not wait for scheduled course start dates), or for those already working in the industry who want to upskill! We can also come to your workplace to run day workshops in professional hair and/or makeup skills.
- Scheduled group hair or makeup workshops on offer a few times a year in Hamilton, Auckland and Tauranga! Please see below.
For the part-time course info pack and prices, or more info on our workshops, please complete the contact form down below, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOUR DAY PROFESSIONAL GROUP MAKEUP WORKSHOP TAURANGA! May 20th – 23rd, 2019
Would you love to become a Professional Makeup Artist, or gain the skills to confidently apply makeup on yourself and other people?
You can now learn the secrets to creating stunning bridal and special occasion makeup looks, directly from our expert lead makeup artists!
This May 20th – 23rd, you have the unique opportunity to join us in the School House in Tauranga’s Historic Village, and intensively learn the key skills to kickstart your dream career in makeup artistry!
This is a one-of-a-kind, introductory, group makeup workshop, designed for beginners and makeup enthusiasts, and we are only accepting a small number of students to maximise your learning potential!
The workshop is only $995, and you have the option to pay it off via easy installments over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months!
The workshop is packed with value and will cover essential skills such as the techniques for achieving flawless skin, contouring and highlighting, brows, smokey and dramatic eyes, and the perfect red lip, just to name a few! Learn to create stunning bridal and special occasion makeup looks that will LAST and photograph beautifully! Our expert artists will teach you the key skills that will give you that professional edge!
The workshop also includes a complimentary beautiful professional makeup brush set, a certificate of completion, AND for a limited time we are are also giving you an optional One Day Photography & Marketing Success Course FREE with this course, (valued at $499), to make sure you know the key skills for top success in this fun and exciting industry!
If becoming a professional makeup artist, or mastering makeup, is something you have dreamed of and you have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to start learning – this is it!
We are accepting enrollments now – make sure you get in quick!
Mature students and school leavers welcome to apply.
For more info, please complete the contact form down below, or email us directly at email@example.com
Every bride wants to look her best on her special day. By enrolling at Belles & Brides makeup courses, you will be able to do bridal makeup locally and help brides achieve their dream wedding look!
Belles & Brides are leading bridal beauty experts in New Zealand, and we are now offering a unique opportunity to any hairdresser, stylist, beautician, makeup enthusiast, complete beginners, and even finishing high school students to apply for our esteemed makeup courses in Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland.
What do our Belles & Brides makeup courses entail?
Our hair and makeup courses are second to none and will enhance your beauty skills tremendously. These bridal hair and makeup lessons will teach you all there is to know about bridal makeup, professional makeup techniques, hair styling techniques and more. You will learn to work with various skin types, hair types and face shapes and you will learn the latest beauty and makeup techniques and styles.
Quick skill improvement – In just 12 short weeks of part-time evening classes you will learn to master wedding and special occasion makeup skills.
Quality classes – Learn all the best beauty hacks and secrets from our leading Belles & Brides makeup and hair artists who will share all their most treasured secrets with you.
Certification – Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that you can use to apply for beauty positions and to showcase to your customers if you are looking at freelancing.
Starter kit supplied – All students of our 12 week part time evening courses receive a starter makeup and/or hair kit that consists of high-quality professional Indee Cosmetic makeup products and Cloud 9 styling tools.
Anyone can apply – The courses are suitable for all age groups including mature students and school leavers, and we have solutions for complete beginners to moderate and advanced artists.
Small classes – We limit our intake and keep our classes small so each individual student can enjoy deserved assistance.
Tailored payment plans – Our payment plans are tailored to suit your need whether you prefer to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Day workshops available – Those who prefer individual attention, as well as groups can arrange day workshops and get their training at a time that suits! We also offered shceduled group workshops several times a year.
Good reasons to sign up right now
Don’t delay before signing up. Our courses are incredibly limited and usually get booked fast. But besides these reasons, here are a few good reasons to sign up right now;
- You will learn how to apply your own makeup professionally now and in the future
- Become a certified hair and makeup artist by New Zealand’s best and most trusted bridal beauty company.
- Apply these skills to further your career or to land top paying positions in various fashion and beauty industries as well as salons and hairdressing companies.
- Start your own company as a freelance hair or makeup artist, and help local brides achieve their dream look on their special day.
For more information on our hair and makeup courses, please give Belles & Brides a call right now on 022 6717588.
Belles & Brides is the leading wedding hair, makeup and beauty team in New Zealand’s Upper North Island. They offer bridal beauty services for weddings as well as professional hair and makeup courses to train other artists. Browse their website further or call to learn more.