Hair & Makeup Courses and Workshops
Dreaming of becoming a Hair or Makeup Artist? Dream no more!
EXCITING NEWS!!!! Part-time professional hair courses and/or makeup courses and workshops are now available!
If you have dreamed of becoming a professional hair or makeup artist, now is the time you can make that dream happen!
Belles and Brides are now offering part time professional courses, and group or individual workshops, in professional bridal & special occasion hair or makeup styling!
We are offering our workshops and courses in Hamilton, Tauranga, and Auckland! See upcoming course and workshop dates and locations below!
Learn from some of the best hair and makeup artists in the business, and create the career of your dreams in the fun and exciting beauty industry!
If you want a rewarding & flexible career that will challenge you, that you can work around family and other commitments, that will give you a creative outlet, and that will offer you an abundance of opportunity, this is IT!
Part-Time 12 Week Evening Course information: (Hamilton only)
- Part-time 12 week introductory professional hair or makeup evening courses (Hamilton-only)
- Tuesday (makeup) and/or Thursday (hair) evenings from 6.30pm till approx 9pm.
- Next intake: July 23rd 2019.
- Enrol in Hair AND makeup (Tues & Thurs), OR choose makeup-only (Tues), or hair-only (Thurs).
- Perfect for beginners or enthusiasts wanting professional training and certification, to start a career in bridal and special occasion makeup artistry and hair styling.
- Also perfect for makeup artists wanting to add bridal and special occasion hair styling to their skill-set, or hair stylists wanting to add makeup artistry to their skill-set, for increased revenue and job opportunities.
- Professional tuition by the Belles & Brides lead artists
- High-quality starter makeup or hair kit supplied (including Indee Cosmetics, GHD styling equipment, and a FREE professional makeup brush set)
- Course provided in our stunning central Hamilton Boutique Hair and Makeup Studio!
- All ages (over 16 years) welcome to apply, including mature school leavers
- Certificate of completion supplied.
- Strictly limited intake with small class sizes for optimum student learning opportunities.
- Taking enrolments now – secure your place TODAY!
- Tailored weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plans available!
- 1 – 4 day private one-on-one professional hair or makeup workshops available. We can tailor the day workshops to your exact requirements and level of skill. Perfect for beginners who want to start training straight away (and not wait for scheduled course start dates), or for those already working in the industry who want to upskill! We can also come to your workplace to run day workshops in professional hair and/or makeup skills.
- Scheduled introductory professional group hair or makeup workshops on offer a few times a year in Hamilton, Auckland and Tauranga! Please see scheduled dates and locations down below.
For the part-time course info pack and prices, or more info on our workshops, please complete the contact form down below, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOUR DAY INTRODUCTORY PROFESSIONAL GROUP MAKEUP WORKSHOPS!
Would you love to become a Professional Makeup Artist, or gain the skills to confidently apply makeup on yourself and other people?
You can now learn the secrets to creating stunning bridal and special occasion makeup looks, directly from our expert lead makeup artists!
You now have the unique opportunity to intensively learn the key skills to kickstart your dream career in makeup artistry!
We now offer one-of-a-kind, introductory, professional group makeup workshops, designed for beginners and makeup enthusiasts, or those wishing to add makeup artisty to their current skill-set. We only accept a small number of students per workshop, to maximise your learning potential!
Our group workshops are only $995pp, and you have the option to pay it off via easy installments over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months, from your enorlment date! Want to do the workshop with a friend? Enrol together and save 10% each!
Our group makeup workshop is packed with value and covers essential skills, such as the techniques for achieving flawless skin, contouring and highlighting, brows, smokey and dramatic eyes, and the perfect red lip, just to name a few! Learn to create stunning bridal and special occasion makeup looks that will LAST and photograph beautifully! Our expert artists will teach you the key skills that will give you that professional edge!
The workshop also includes a complimentary beautiful professional makeup brush set, a certificate of completion, AND for a limited time we are are also giving you an optional One Day Photography & Marketing Success Course FREE with this course, (valued at $499), to make sure you know the key skills for top success in this fun and exciting industry!
If becoming a professional makeup artist, or mastering makeup, is something you have dreamed of and you have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to start learning – this is it!
We are accepting enrolments now for our 2019 workshop dates! (Please see below for workshop dates and locations, including our introductory group HAIR workshops too, and evening hair or makeup classes!
Mature students and school leavers over 16 years welcome to apply.
Check out the feedback from our latest students!:
“I recently completed a 4 day one-on-one Professional Make Up Course at Belles & Brides. I found both the course and the tutors to be excellent. They were knowledgeable, friendly and definitely made sure I was confident and capable at the completion of the course. I was able to ask questions, try the prescribed looks (daytime, bridal, evening, smokey eye as well as red lip) and explore my own style with their beautiful make up – The Indee Cosmetics Range. I would definitely recommend anyone thinking of entering the world of Professional Make Up or wanting to learn how to apply their own make up to try a Belles and Brides course.” Debbie Eaton, March 1st, 2019. (Private one-on-one 4 day makeup workshop)
“(The tutor was) totally amazeballs – very good with the explanations of each detailed process, spoke at a great pace, and was very approachable. Indee cosmetics is out the gate with the final finish and how it feels on skin. Fab facilites! It was a cram packed, fun 4 days and it was great for what it covered. The workshop went “over and beyond” my expectations overall. Don’t procrastinate, just do it – you won’t regret it!” Danielle Bell, March 27th, 2019 (4 Day Hamilton Professional Group Makeup Workshop)
“I attended the recent Hamilton 4 Day Group Makeup Workshop. I am so pleased I enrolled. I learnt so much and really enjoyed it aswell. The tutors were fabulous and the course content covered everything I wanted to learn. The tutors were really friendly, easy going and they made me feel comfortable. I loved the products. I would highly recommend Belles & Brides! Enrol now :).” Amber Hutichson, March 27th, 2019 (4 Day Hamilton Professional Group Makeup Workshop).
2019 Course and Workshop Dates and Locations (taking enrolments now):
12 Week Part-Time Professional Introductory Evening Hair Course: April 18th, 2019 (Applications now closed, course full)
12 Week Part-Time Professional Introductory Evening Makeup Course: April 16th, 2019 (Applications now closed, course full)
4 Day Introductory Professional Group Makeup Workshop: July 17th – 20th, 2019
12 Week Part-time Introductory Professional Evening Makeup Course: July 23rd, 2019
12 Week Part-Time Introductory Professional Evening Hair Course: July 25th, 2019
4 Day Introductory Professional Group Makeup Workshop: May 20th – 23rd, 2019
4 Day Introductory Professional Group Hair Workshop: July 9th – 12th, 2019
4 Day Introductory Professional Group Makeup Workshop: Sept 12th – 15th, 2019
Private on-on-one (or group) tailored hair or makeup workshops for upskilling:
Please inquire with learning requirements, for dates and prices
For more info, please complete the contact form down below, or email us directly at email@example.com
Every bride wants to look her best on her special day. By enrolling in Belles & Brides makeup courses, you will be able to do bridal makeup locally and help brides achieve their dream wedding look!
Why take our wedding makeup courses
Belles & Brides are leading bridal beauty experts in New Zealand, and we are now offering a unique opportunity to any hairdresser, stylist, beautician, makeup enthusiast, complete beginners, and even finishing high school students to apply for our esteemed makeup courses in Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland.
What do our Belles & Brides makeup courses entail?
Our hair and makeup courses are second to none and will enhance your beauty skills tremendously. These bridal hair and makeup lessons will teach you all there is to know about bridal makeup, professional makeup techniques, hair styling techniques and more. You will learn to work with various skin types, hair types and face shapes and you will learn the latest beauty and makeup techniques and styles.
Quick skill improvement – In just 12 short weeks of part-time evening classes you will learn to master wedding and special occasion makeup skills.
Quality classes – Learn all the best beauty hacks and secrets from our leading Belles & Brides makeup and hair artists who will share all their most treasured secrets with you.
Certification – Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that you can use to apply for beauty positions and to showcase to your customers if you are looking at freelancing.
Starter kit supplied – All students of our 12 week part time evening courses receive a starter makeup and/or hair kit that consists of high-quality professional Indee Cosmetic makeup products and Cloud 9 styling tools.
Anyone can apply – The courses are suitable for all age groups including mature students and school leavers, and we have solutions for complete beginners to moderate and advanced artists.
Small classes – We limit our intake and keep our classes small so each individual student can enjoy deserved assistance.
Tailored payment plans – Our payment plans are tailored to suit your need whether you prefer to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Day workshops available – Those who prefer individual attention, as well as groups can arrange day workshops and get their training at a time that suits! We also offered shceduled group workshops several times a year.
Sign up for our makeup courses in Hamilton
Don’t delay before signing up. Our courses are incredibly limited and usually get booked fast. But besides these reasons, here are a few good reasons to sign up right now;
- You will learn how to apply your own makeup professionally now and in the future
- Become a certified hair and makeup artist by New Zealand’s best and most trusted bridal beauty company.
- Apply these skills to further your career or to land top paying positions in various fashion and beauty industries as well as salons and hairdressing companies.
- Start your own company as a freelance hair or makeup artist, and help local brides achieve their dream look on their special day.
For more information on our hair and makeup courses, please give Belles & Brides a call right now on 022 6717588.
Belles & Brides is the leading wedding hair, makeup and beauty team in New Zealand’s Upper North Island. They offer bridal beauty services for weddings as well as professional hair and makeup courses to train other artists. Browse their website further or call to learn more.